Call me now:
07469 922846
07746
637472

For modern, stylish piano music at your...

Wedding
Civil Partnership
Hen Party
Christening
Family Funeral
Corporate Event

 

I cover: Skipton and the Yorkshire Dales, Bradford and District, Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Scarborough, Whitby and the North East, Lancashire, the Lake District and all surrounding areas of Northern England.

 

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - CONTINUED

Can you help me decide which tunes to have at my wedding?
Yes: every bride and groom are offered a FREE consultation to discuss their needs and the practicalities of their wedding music: where and when you would like me to play, if there’s a piano already in the room etc.  I’ve also put together a GUIDANCE PAGE of popular pieces that people choose for their wedding ceremony.

I see that you’re based in Skipton.  What if my wedding is somewhere else in Yorkshire or Lancashire?
I will travel anywhere within a 25 mile radius of Skipton with no extra cost to you.  This area covers most of West Yorkshire, and large sections of North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Greater Manchester.  Towns and cities covered b y this area include Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Huddersfield, Oldham, Rochdale, Blackburn, Nelson, Burnley, Clitheroe, Longridge, Barnoldswick, Keighley, Shipley, Ilkley, Harrogate and Wetherby.  I will also travel to other parts of Northern England for a small charge, including the Yorkshire Coast, the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District and the North East.

Do I need to pay upfront?
No.  I ask all couples to provide me with two cheques in order to secure their booking – one that I can cash immediately for 15% of the total cost, and another for the remaining 85% of the cost that is dated to the day after your wedding day.  So, if you book me to play at your wedding breakfast, I need you to pay £30 up front and the other £170 after the wedding.

 

 

PREVIOUS PAGE